Monday, October 6, 2014

MTN POST PAID PLAN


  1. If you are a prepaid customer or a new customer interested in the postpaid plan, you can visit any MTN service centers nearest to you to subscribe for the postpaid plan.

 

  1. Before you can join the postpaid plan, you will be required to undergo the following steps:

a.       Complete a Subscriber Agreement and Bank Confirmation forms

    1. Submit 2 recent passport photographs
    2. Submit a copy of your ID (National Identity card, driver’s license or international passport)
    3. Submit a recent copy of your utility bill (PHCN, water rate, tenement)
    4. Submit your bank statement (six months from current month)

 

  1. After submitting the highlighted documents above, you will undergo a credit rating to determine the appropriate credit limit to be assigned to your account.

 

  1. The credit rating takes about 72 hours. During this time, you will be able to recharge your postpaid line and use all MTN products and services.

 

  1. As soon as your credit rating is completed, MTN credit team will assign a credit limit to your account and then inform you.

 

  1. You can then start enjoying a TRUE postpaid experience of use now and pay later with affordable tariff rates, no access fees and free midnight calls.

 

2 comments:

  1. My line is in postpaid for more than five years now but five days ago I can't make or received calls, instead the message I got is that I have been bearned from the service that I should call 180. I have done that several times now but all to no avail. Pls I need help seriously because I have been frustrated for more than five days now. This the no. 08064311509

    ReplyDelete
  2. My line is in postpaid for more than five years now but five days ago I can't make or received calls, instead the message I got is that I have been bearned from the service that I should call 180. I have done that several times now but all to no avail. Pls I need help seriously because I have been frustrated for more than five days now. This the no. 08064311509

    ReplyDelete